This lesson allows us to get to know your dog, your goals and get you both started on the path to success. You will leave with the useful tools to begin your dog's education!
Puppy Platinum Program℠
We will work to teach your puppy foundational commands that you will utilize throughout your dog’s life. Some of these commands are Sit, Down, Come, Loose Leash Walking, Wait at the Door and Name Recognition!
- 10 Day and Train Sessions - (Drop off in the AM - Pick up in the PM)
- 4 Exit Lessons when you pick up your pup at Lessons 1, 3, 6, and 10. These are where we will review puppy education and your puppy’s new skill set!
- Video chat with a trainer 1-2 days after lesson one to answer any questions, review lesson 1 and kick start your in-home training.
- Puppy box, containing many of the things you will need for the success of this program
Over the course of 6, 45 min. - 1 hour lessons, you and your dog will learn the fundamental commands, that will be utilized for the life of the dog. These commands consist of “Come, Wait at the Door, Sit, Down, Place, Loose Leash Waling and Name Recognition.” We will also practice socialization techniques with other dogs and people. Your dog must be 16 wks – 12 months old to participate and have all shots up to date
Puppy Platinum VIP Program℠
Your dog will board with us at one of our partner kennels for 10 days. During that time, we will get to know your dog and get him or her familiar with leash obedience and introduce distractions. Your dog will go home with manners and command response. We will discuss details and particulars with you when you call to sign up for this program and again when you drop off your dog.
- 10 Days of intensive training from certified professional trainers.
- 1 Session on the last day to ensure you and your dog are growing together.
- Video chat with a trainer 1-2 days after pick up, to answer any questions, review lesson 1 and kick start your in-home training.
Online Training Sessions
No matter where you live in the world, you can now schedule a phone or Skype consultation with a professional, Master Dog Trainer to get live, personalized dog training advice. Our trainers can help you with everything from new puppy assistance, shelter dog rehabilitation, advanced behavior issues or other dog-related questions you may have.While nothing can replace the value of an in-person session, phone consultations can be invaluable starter tools, starting dog owners on the road to success.